Application Guide for Adamawa State University Transcript and Document Verification, a comprehensive guide/procedure for applying online for the Adamawa State University, Mubi (ADSU) Transcript and Document Verification. Prospective applicants are urged to follow the processes outlined below to apply online for ADSU Transcript and Document verification.
All Adamawa State University (ADSU) alumni are being notified that they can now apply for transcript collecting online. The following steps can be used to apply to Adamawa University (ADSU), get transcripts, and verify documents:
- Uniabuja Transcript
- Ambrose Alli Transcript
- Uniben Transcript
- Delsu Transcript
- Al-Hikmah University Transcript
- Uniuyo Transcript
How To Apply For ADSU Transcripts
Prospective applicants should;
1) Visit the ADSU document verification portal page via the following link;https://exchange.etx.ng/adsu
2) Click on the Apply for Transcript button,
3) Fill the required information and Submit.
How to Request an ADSU Transcript or Document Verification
Prospective candidates should do the following:
1) Create your company‘s profile by filling out your company’s information.
2) On the confirmation screen, confirm your information.
3) To validate, enter a student’s Matric no.
4) Choose a document type.
5) Next, create a transaction ID for use with Quickteller.
6) After registering your profile and making a successful payment, you may access your profile.
1) Please note that all fields are required.
2) Keep in mind that courier services are subject to additional expenses.
3) If you have any questions about the courier alternatives, please contact the transcript office once you have filed your application.
4) The use of unauthorized courier services for transcript processing is frowned upon by the institution.
5) The sole courier service allowed by the university administration is universal parcel service (ups), and payment is made online.
6) It is included in your transcript cost and is automated. Any other courier service is used at the patron’s own risk.
7) Payment for transcript processing is forbidden, and anybody who pays cash for transcript processing does so at his or her own risk.