Step-by-Step method to applying for Al-Hikmah University Academic Transcript and Document Verification Online. For a successful application, interested applicants should follow the instructions below.
This is to advise all Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, ALHIKMAH graduates that they may now apply for transcript collecting online. The following processes must be followed in order to apply for Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, ALHIKMAH Transcripts, and Document Verification:
Transcripts from ALHIKMAH and the Document Verification Process
- Follow this URL to the document verification portal page: https://www.etx-ng.com/ALHIKMAH
- Click the Apply for Transcript button.
- fill out the form, and submit.
HOW TO APPLY FOR Al-Hikmah University TRANSCRIPT
This article will walk you through the process of requesting and receiving your Al-Hikmah University Academic Transcript. This offers information about the pricing of the Al-Hikmah University Transcript as well as other important information.
Ways Of Collecting Academic Transcripts at Al-Hikmah University
The administration of Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, desires to advise the general public, particularly graduates of the school, that they should follow the method outlined below to obtain their academic transcripts.
How Much Is Al-Hikmah University Transcript
- Student’s Copy — N2,500 (two thousand, five hundred Naira).
- Only 5,000 Naira (N5000) for the official transcript.
How To Make Payment Of Al-Hikmah University Transcript
Step 1: Get a bank draft in the name of Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin from any commercial bank. Please keep in mind the cost of the Transcript kind.
Step 2: Take the bank draft to Al-Hikmah University’s Bursary Department, where you will be handed a University receipt indicating the amount paid.
Step 3: Request a transcript from the Registrar of Al-Hikmah University, with the original receipt provided by the Bursar Department.
Applicants should also keep the following in mind:
- Transcript applications must include the applicant’s name, matric number, level, and department. Details on where the Transcript is to be transmitted to should be clearly specified in the application for official transcripts.
- In the event of an Official Transcript, applicants will be liable for the cost of postage/courier service from Al-Hikmah University to its destination.
- It takes roughly two weeks to process a transcript request.
- Transcript requests should be made as soon as possible because applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Postgraduate Transcript (Official Copy)||N20,000|
|Postgraduate Transcript (Student Copy)||N10,000|
|Undergraduate Transcript (Official Copy)||N10,000|
|Undergraduate Transcript (Official + Student Copy)||N15,000|
|Undergraduate Transcript (Student Copy)||N5,000|
|Undergraduate Transcript (Student Copy – Additional)||N2,500|
- All fields are required.
- It should be noted that courier services are subject to additional expenses.
- Please contact the transcript office after you have filed your application if you have any more questions about the courier choices.
- The use of prohibited courier firms for transcript processing is frowned upon by the institution.
- The sole courier service allowed by the university administration is universal parcel service (ups), and payment is done online.
- It is automated, along with your transcript price. Any other courier service is used at the patron’s own risk.
- Payment for transcript processing is not permitted, and anybody who pays cash for transcript processing does so at his or her own risk.