A step-by-step instruction to applying for Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, AAU Transcript and Document Verification Online. For a successful application, interested applicants should follow the instructions below.
How to Verify For AAU Transcripts and Documents
If you are looking for ‘AAU Transcript and Document Verification Guide,’ you have come to the right place. This page contains all of the information you require. Explore.
This is to advise all Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, AAU alumni that they may now apply for transcript collecting online. The following steps can be used to apply to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, get transcripts, and verify documents:
- Uniabuja Transcript
- Delsu Transcript
- Uniben Transcript
- Al-Hikmeh University Transcript
- Uniuyo Transcript
How To Get Transcripts from AAU and the Document Verification Process
- Visit the AAU document verification portal page via the following link; https://www.etx-ng.com/AAU
- Click on the Apply for Transcript button,
- Fill the required information and Submit.
How to Request an AAU Transcript or Document Verification.
- Fill up your company’s data to create a profile for it.
- On the confirmation page, confirm your information.
- To verify, provide a student’s Matric number.
- Choose a document type.
- Proceed to create a transaction ID for use with Quickteller.
- After successfully registering your profile and making a payment, you will be able to login to your profile.
- All fields are required.
- It should be noted that courier services are subject to additional expenses.
- Please contact the transcript office after you have filed your application if you have any more questions about the courier choices.
- The use of prohibited courier firms for transcript processing is frowned upon by the institution.
- The sole courier service allowed by the university administration is universal parcel service (ups), and payment is done online.
- It is automated, along with your transcript price. Any other courier service is used at the patron’s own risk.
- Payment for transcript processing is not permitted, and anybody who pays cash for transcript processing does so at his or her own risk.
HOW TO COLLECT AAU TRANSCRIPTS
Those wishing to collect Transcripts should go to Zenith Bank in Ekpoma and pay the sum of Five Thousand (5000) Naira Only by draft, then head to University Bursary and change it to Receipt.
Following that, you should go to Exams and Record, where you will be given a form to fill out; once completed, you should proceed to ICT, which is situated in the Main Library, and produce your receipt to them.
ICT will transmit your information to Exams and Record, and you will pay a little fee for posting since Exams and Record will not provide you with transcripts by hand. They must send it to the institution that has requested it.
REQUIREMENTS FOR STATEMENT OF RESULTS COLLECTION
For students who graduated last year and whose results have just been revealed. Statements of results are available for collection regardless of department, as long as your department has announced their final year results. Here are the documentation required to obtain your NYSC Batch “A” Mobilization Statement of Results.
a. Photocopy the following items:
1. Clearance form.
2 Union Bank Alumni Due Receipt.
3. Student ID card.
4. Receipt for endowment and convocation brochure.
b. 1 Result Session
2. A batch of the outcome.
3. The result’s serial number.
4. The Verification Session.
5. The verification batch.
6. Verification serial number.
Please keep in mind that results are not supplied proxies in Exams and Record numbers.
- Division VERIFICATION FOR THE FINAL YEAR.
- Only for final-year students.
VERIFICATION/FINAL YEAR CLEARANCE PROCEDURES
1. Entry method
2. Receipts for school fees (100L-400L)
3. pamphlet (N2,500 UDA microfinance bank)
four. endowment (N3,000 UDA microfinance bank)
5. Restitution Receipt from the previous session
six. clearance (pay N500 to faculty and show the receipt to Faculty officer to collect your clearance slip)
7. Alumni are expected to (N1,000 union bank)
8. Library Clearance (N500 for library due and additional N500 for library guide, TOTAL=N1,000 at UDA microfinance bank)-for those who pay library dues while in 100L or 200L, go and renew it.