A step-by-step instruction to submitting an application for Covenant University Ota, Transcript, and Document Verification Online. For a successful application, interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below.
This is to let all Covenant University Ota, COVENANT graduates know that they may now apply for their transcripts online. The steps indicated here can be used to apply for Covenant University Ota, COVENANT Transcripts, and Document Verification:
TRANSCRIPTS AND DOCUMENT VERIFICATION PROCESS FOR THE COVENANT
- Visit the document verification portal page via the following link; https://www.etx-ng.com/COVENANT
- Click on the Apply for Transcript button,
- Fill the required information and Submit.
How to Request Transcript/Document Verification from COVENANT.
- Fill in your company’s information to create a profile for your business.
- On the confirmation screen, double-check your information.
- Verify a student’s Matric number.
- Choose a document type from the drop-down menu.
- Proceed to create a transaction ID for use with Quickteller.
- You may access your profile after completing the registration process and making a successful payment.
- All fields must be completed.
It’s worth noting that using a courier incurs additional costs.
- Please contact the transcript office after your application has been processed.
- A request has been made for further information on the courier possibilities.
- The use of prohibited courier firms for transcript processing is frowned upon by the institution.
- Universal parcel service (ups) is the university’s sole approved courier service, and payment is done automatically online. Any other courier service is used at the patron’s own risk.
- Payment for transcript processing is not permitted, and anybody who pays cash for transcript processing does so at his or her own risk.