If you’re looking for a ‘DELSU Transcript and Document Verification Guide,’ you’ve come to the right place. This page contains all of the information you require. Explore. This is a step-by-step method to applying for Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU Transcript, and Document Verification Online. Interested applicants should follow the instructions below to ensure a successful application.
This is to notify all Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU graduates that they may now apply for their transcript collection online. The following methods can be followed to apply for Delta State University, Abraka, Transcripts, and Document Verification:
Transcripts from DELSU and the Document Verification Process
- Visit the DELSU document verification portal page via the following link; https://exchange.etx.ng/delsu or click here.
- Click on the Apply for Transcript button,
- Fill in the required information and submit it.
How to Get DELSU Transcript / Document Verification Online
- Fill up your company’s data to create a profile for it.
- On the confirmation page, confirm your information.
- To verify, provide a student’s Matric number.
- Choose a document type.
- Proceed to create a transaction ID for use with Quickteller.
- After registering your profile and making a successful payment, you will be able to log in to your profile.
- All fields are required.
- It should be noted that courier services are subject to additional charges.
- If you have any questions about the courier alternatives, please contact the transcript office once you have filed your application.
- The use of prohibited courier firms for transcript processing is frowned upon by the institution.
- The sole courier service allowed by the university administration is universal parcel service (ups), and payment is done online.
- It is automated, along with your transcript price.
- Any other courier service is used at the patron’s own risk.
- Payment for transcript processing is not permitted, and anybody who pays cash for transcript processing does so at his or her own risk.
How Much Is DELSU Transcript
The price for delsu Transcript varies based on three factors which are the receiver, the receiver account and the Delivery means. The delivery means can also vary base on the receiver and the receiver account. The total amount will be available after you have selected the receiver, the receiver account and the delivery method. Available delivery methods include:
- ETX-NG ELECTRONIC DELIVERY SERVICES
DELSU (Delta State University, Abraka) was founded in 1995 and is located in Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria. The National Universities Commission has accredited DELSU for the recognition of its various programs.
Undergraduate Degree Programs (Bachelor Degrees), Part-time Programs, Doctorates Degree Programs, Postgraduate Programs, and Master’s Degree Programs are among the programs available.
Recognizing its origins as a teacher’s institution, the University maintains quality in teacher education while expanding offerings in both standard and unusual fields of study.
Student Portal at DELSU
DELSU Student Portal is a simple way for Faculty, Staff, and Students to do business online. Students may register for classes, check grades, obtain unofficial transcripts, pay tuition, and more through DSU Online.
Faculty members can advise students, publish grades, see advisee transcripts, and do a variety of other things. Students can utilize these links to view the Student Handbook as well as all policies in the University Policy Manual, such as grievance processes, grading policies, and refund policies.
You can access the Delta State University Student Portal using a computer or a mobile device by clicking on the following link: