A step-by-step method to applying online for Gregory University, Uturu, GUU Transcript and Document Verification. For a successful application, interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below.
This letter is to advise all Gregory University, Uturu, GUU graduates that they may now apply for their transcripts online. The processes stated below can be used to apply for Gregory University, Uturu, GUU Transcripts and Document Verification:
- Al-Hikmah Transcript
- ADSU Transcript
- FULAFIA Transcript
- ABSU Transcript
- KWASU Transcript
- Covenant University Transcript
Transcripts from GUU and the Document Verification Process
- Visit https://www.etx-ng.com/GUU to access the document verification portal page.
- Apply for a transcript by clicking the Apply for Transcript button,
- filling out the needed information, and submitting it.
How to Get Your GUU Transcript/Document Verified
- Fill in your company’s information to create a profile for your business.
- On the confirmation screen, double-check your information.
- Verify a student’s Matric number.
- Choose a document type from the drop-down menu.
- Proceed to create a transaction ID for use with Quickteller.
- You may access your profile after completing the registration process and making a successful payment.
- All fields must be completed.
- It’s worth noting that using a courier incurs additional costs.
- If you have any questions about the courier alternatives, please contact the transcript office once you have filed your application.
- The use of prohibited courier firms for transcript processing is frowned upon by the institution.
- Universal parcel service (ups) is the university’s sole approved courier service, and payment is done automatically online.
- Any other courier service is used at the patron’s own risk.
- Payment for transcript processing is not permitted, and anybody who pays cash for transcript processing does so at his or her own risk.
What are your thoughts on this? We hope you found this post helpful; if so, please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Google Plus.