JAMB Portal: How to Register for the UTME/DE in 2022/2023
JAMB Registration Portal 2022: It’s good news for anyone preparing to take the 2022Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry. Registration for the 2022 Jamb examination is already open; candidates should go to the main Jamb portal at jamb.gov.ng to begin their enrollment processes.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced that registration would take place in 700 Computer-Based Test (CBT) centers across the country. You will be able to learn about the registration fees, how to register, and the examination schedule for 2021 on this page.
JAMB Registration and Exam Dates 2022/2023
Jamb registration for the 2021/2022 examination phase began on the 8th of April 2021 and ended on the 15th of May 2021 for the 2022exercise (dates for 2022 jamb registration to be announced soon), while the examination is scheduled to take place at the candidate’s chosen examination center on dates to be announced. To find out their specific examination date and location, candidates must reprint their JAMB slip.
Meanwhile, it is vital to note that applicants must now provide their National Identity Number (NIN) before they may register for the 2022 JAMB.
Registration Fees | Jamb Portal
For both UTME and DE candidates, the registration cost for JAMB 2022 is $3,500 (three thousand, five hundred naira), while the approved CBT service charge is #700. (seven hundred naira).
How to Sign Up
Follow the simple procedures below to register for the 2022 JAMB examination. Please keep in mind that you will also need to visit one of the certified JAMB registration centers to fill out and submit the online registration form.
Steps to Register:
- Prepare an E-mail Account*: The first basic step is to create/or prepare a valid email address. JAMB recommends Gmail for quick delivery, but Yahoo mail is also an option. This enables you to send and receive information from Jamb during the examination exam.
- Obtain your NIN: It is now mandatory to obtain your National Identification Number before registering for the 2022UTME.
- Make your Jamb profile: To create your Jamb profile, go to portal.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and click on the ‘Sign up for UTME/DE’ button. Before purchasing the 2021 registration form, you must first register your Jamb profile. You will need it to register for the exam, check your results online, check your admission status, print your admission letter, and so on.
- Examine Jamb iBass: It is recommended by Jamb that you check your eligibility before registering for the 2021 UTME examination.
- Obtain an e-PIN: To purchase your Jamb 2021 E-pin registration, go to any participating bank nationwide (see list below) or other selling point.
- Visit an Accredited CBT Centre: To complete your registration, go to any accredited CBT centre with your personal information, Jamb profile, and e-PIN or Code.
Selling Points of Jamb e-PIN
Candidates can approach or use any of the selling points listed below to purchase their e-Pin.
- NIPOST: Check with post offices nationwide
- Participating Commercial Banks: (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Online Payment Platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller) POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs: Use the ATMs of banks listed above (InterSwitch)
- USSD: (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Embassy: Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London