Get the full details regarding the UNIBEN Transcript Application. Transcript application, processing, and delivery for students and graduates at the University of Benin (UNIBEN). Students and alumni of the aforementioned institution can now apply for admission and have their transcripts processed directly through the school portal.
We’re using this medium to inform all University of Benin (UNIBEN) students and alumni that the administration has terminated ETX-NG LIMITED’s services for transcript application, processing, and delivery. As a result, students and alumni are advised to immediately cease all transactions (financial or otherwise) with the company relating to the transcript.
- UNIBEN School Fees
- UNIUYO Transcript Application
- UNICAL Transcript Application
- UNILAG Transcript Application
- UNILORIN Transcript Application
What Is University Of Benin Transcript?
The University Of Benin transcript is a permanent record of a student’s academic progress, which includes all courses attended, grades earned, awards obtained, and degrees conferred.
School, academic, college, and academic record are other terms for the same thing.
How long does UNIBEN take to send transcripts?
Graduates of the University of Benin can have their student copy transcripts generated and sent out in one to three days.
How Much Is UNIBEN Transcript?
The processing fee at the University of Benin ranges from N10,000 to N17,000. This implies that you’ll need to set aside at least (20,000) for it.
How to Request a UNIBEN Transcript or Verification of Documents
Here’s how you apply for or obtain a transcript from the University of Benin:
- Go to https://alumni.uniben.edu/applicants/checktranscript to access the University Of Benin Transcript Portal.
- UNIBEN’s transcript portal allows you to request or verify your University of Benin transcript.
- If there are any, click on the Transcript publication/Instructions therein.
- To properly apply and request your University Of Benin transcripts, follow the procedures provided on the page.
- After that, print your Transcript request/verification sheet.
- Finally, wait for UNIBEN to send you a NOTIFICATION.
What a the Requirements to Apply for UNIBEN Transcript?
- Other Names
- Matric No.
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Name of Parents/Guardians
- Phone Number
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree Obtained University Diploma First Degree Higher Degrees Others
- Educational Record(s)
- Date of Graduation
- Year of Entry
- Year of Graduation
- Present Permanent Address
I have Misplaced my UNIBEN Transcript How do I Retrieve it?
Transcripts from the University of Benin can be difficult to reissue in some instances, therefore they should be preserved securely.
Those who have misplaced their transcripts should contact the University of Benin’s administration directly.
Students must contact authorities and explain the loss of their transcript, as well as request a duplicate transcript.
- When filling out the online form, make sure you use a valid email address.
- Provide accurate information and carefully follow the online instructions.
- Always keep an eye out for feedback in your inbox.