How to Create a JAMB Profile for 2023/2024 Registration – Complete Instructions:
This article will focus on how jamb applicants can simply generate a jamb profile code using either the SMS option or the manual approach.
The Jamb registration procedure has changed drastically over the years. With the hiring of the new Jamb boss, the board recently launched a new registration process to ensure credibility and openness in all aspects.
Today, I will walk you through the easy steps you should take while creating a Jamb profile.
JAMB Profile Creation – How to Create JAMB Profile 2023/2024
All 2023/2024 jamb candidates must register a new jamb profile; at the end of this, they will receive a unique code through email or SMS; all candidates must continue their registration using this special code.
Please keep in mind that you can generate this code using either your mobile phone or a computer as long as they are both connected to the Internet.
- Then, on the JAMB portal, you must authenticate your email address. Click here to accomplish this right now.
- Fill in your email address in the first two boxes, then choose a question and type a secret answer in the final two places. If you lose your password to your profile on the JAMB portal, the secret question and answer will be required, therefore make sure you always remember your chosen question and the associated response you typed.
- Then click the “Verify Email” button. An email with a link will be sent to you.
- Check your email for an email from “[email protected]”. “eMail Address Confirmation” should be the subject of the email. Open the email and click the “Click here to continue your Profile Creation” link. whether you are unable to access the link, check to see whether the email is not in your SPAM/JUNK folder. If so, move it to you inbox to have access to the link.
- PLEASE NOTE: A UNIQUE CODE was also supplied to you in that email. Please do not delete that email, and instead copy the unique code to a safe location. This code will be required when you register at the CBT Centre.
- Fill out the form with all of the required information. Your surname, first name, middle name, date of birth (day, month, and year), phone number, nationality, state, LGA, and profile password.
- Please double-check all of the above information, because changing it may cost you money.
- When you are certain that all of the following information is correct, click the “Sign Up” button.
- That’s it; your profile will be established right now. You should see the message “Your Account Creation Was Successful.”
- To access your new profile, click the “Proceed to Login” button.
How to Make a JAMB Profile Using a Cell Phone
- Sends his/her surname, first name, and middle name (where appropriate) by SMS.
- This should be a maximum of 38 characters plus two spaces between names for a total of 40 characters to the JAMB short code of 55019.
- A single cell phone number (mobile phone number) can only be used by one candidate.
- The candidate receives a confirmation code of 10 characters on the same phone number that will be used to obtain the ePIN.
PROFILE SELF HELP IN THE EVENT OF A MISTAKE OR LOSS:
- To amend a spelling error in a candidate’s name, text “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename” to 55019 from the registered number.
- To resend a lost confirmation code, text “RESEND” to 55019 from the registered number.
How to Make a Graphical JAMB Profile.
The steps below will assist you in successfully creating your Jamb profile.
- Go to the Jamb Official Portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- A login button is located near the Post registration facility.
- Log in by clicking the login button.
- A new page will be displayed.
- To begin creating your Jamb profile, click the create new account option
- You will be asked to confirm your email address. Take a look at the image below:
- To select a security question from the drop down menu, click on select. For example, what was the name of your first boy friend?
- Enter the same answer in the last two spots (Secret question response)
- If Isaac is/was your first boyfriend, fill in the last two spaces and click on verify.
- You will see a popup window asking you to confirm your email address.
- If the box you see does not look precisely like the one below, it signifies your email is having problems.
- Before you can create your Jamb profile, you must first create and validate a new email address.
- Enter your email address and confirm it.
- Check your spam folder if you don’t find the email in updates. Relax if you still can’t find it.
For more jamb news, click here