The Online UNICAL Transcript Processing System has been launched at the University of Calabar. The Unical-iTranscript portal – https://alumni.unical.edu.ng – now allows UNICAL graduates and alumni to process their transcripts online.
The University of Calabar, UNICAL, wishes to inform all UNICAL graduates and alumni that you can now apply for jobs and get your transcripts online instead of having to come to the school and go from one office to the next.
Note: The iTranscript service is only available to University of Calabar, Cross River State alumni. Alumni with undergraduate and postgraduate degrees are eligible for this service. Alumni from affiliate schools, however, are not eligible for this service.
HOW DO I MAKE AN ONLINE REQUEST FOR AN UNICAL TRANSCRIPT?
To get your transcript, follow the steps below.
- Visit https://alumni.unical.edu.ng/ for more information.
- On the portal’s home page, select the iTranscript tab. Before you begin, make sure to read the User Guide thoroughly.
- Fill out the appropriate forms based on how you intend to use the portal.
- Give the name and address of the person who will receive the transcript.
- Choose your preferred payment method and pay for your transcript request online using the secure gateways.
How to Check the Status of UNICAL Transcript
You will receive an email confirming the status of your payment and another email confirming the availability of your digitized transcript after successfully paying for a transcript through the Unical iTranscript portal.
When your digital transcript is ready, login information will be sent to the email address you provided when filling out the portal’s request form.
You can access the portal at any time using your login credentials to check the status of your transcript request.
You’ll also receive an email with a shipment tracker URL that you can use to track the status of your transcript shipment with your chosen courier agent.