JABU Transcript… This is a step-by-step instruction on how to apply for JABU Transcript and Document Verification Online at Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji. For a successful application, interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below.
This is to alert all Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji, JABU graduates that they may now apply for their transcripts online. JABU (Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji) application The methods for obtaining transcripts and document verification are as follows:
- KWASU Transcript
- Covenant University Transcript
- AKSU Transcript
- FULOKOJA Transcript
- GUU Transcript
- Uniben Transcript
- ABSU Transcript
- ADSU Transcript
How to Request a Verification of JABU Transcripts or Documents.
- Fill in your company’s information to create a profile for your business.
- On the confirmation screen, double-check your information.
- Verify a student’s Matric number.
- Choose a document type from the drop-down menu.
- Proceed to create a transaction ID for use with Quickteller.
- You may access your profile after completing the registration process and making a successful payment.
JABU Transcripts & Document Verification Process.
- Visit the document verification portal page via the following link; https://www.etx-ng.com/JABU
- Click on the Apply for Transcript button,
- Fill the required information and Submit.
- All fields must be completed.
- It’s worth noting that using a courier incurs additional costs.
- If you have any questions about the courier alternatives, please contact the transcript office once you have filed your application.
- The use of prohibited courier firms for transcript processing is frowned upon by the institution.
- Universal parcel service (ups) is the university’s sole approved courier service, and payment is done automatically online. Any other courier service is used at the patron’s own risk.
- Payment for transcript processing is not permitted, and anybody who pays cash for transcript processing does so at his or her own risk.
What are your thoughts on this? We hope you found this post helpful; if so, please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Google Plus.