Your JAMB admission letter is essential before any further registration in most Nigerian higher institutions. First and foremost, let me congratulate you on your admission achievement. It is critical to have your admission letter at hand.
We’ll talk about how you can get it done. Some questions thrown to us as objections by students during this process will also be used as illustrations. You can do it yourself using your computer or mobile phone (android).
Accepting your admission on caps should be made before printing your admission letter.
How To Print JAMB Admission Letter 2021/2022
- Put your ATM card (Visa, Mastercard, or Verve) next to you.
- Go to https://jamb.org.ng/eFacility and fill in your information.
- If you are a new user, you must first create a profile on the Sign Up (New User) Page. Existing users should simply type in their login details. To create your profile, enter your valid email address, last name, first name, phone number, state and local government area of origin, and password, then click the Sign Up button. Only one profile is available to each candidate.
- You will then sign in using your email address and password.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be directed to the main page, where you can see all of the services that are offered.
- Select “Print Admission Letter” from the drop-down menu. This can be found in the sidebar or on the main page.
- A Transaction ID is generated for this service once you select it. This information will be displayed on the confirmation page.
- Review the information on the Confirmation Page. Also, take note of the bold red typeface used to represent the Transaction ID. The Transaction ID is useful for any future reference to the Transaction. a copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- If you want to pay with your card right away, click the Continue option. If you want to use another payment method, such as an ATM, cash at the bank, or Quickteller, take a note of the transaction ID because you’ll need it.
- Enter your card information on the Interswitch Payment page and click the Pay button.
- In the “My Payment Section,” you’ll see the status of your payment. After payment, you will receive an SMS and an email with your unique Transaction Identification and payment status. Continue by pressing the Enter key.
- After you’ve made your payment, you’ll be requested to give the following information:
a. JAMB Registration Number and
b. Exam Year.You can now print the Admission letter as seen on your screen after completing the information accurately.
Ensure you print your Jamb admission letter with a coloured printer
How Much is Jamb Admission Letter Print Out
You must pay a total of one thousand naira (1,000) for your Jamb admission letter. This is required by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
You may go to the café and find out if the price is different from the one I mentioned. Note that some charges may be added. This charges are usually collected as a service fee.
Can I print my admission letter if my course on jamb and school portal is different?
If the course you were given by the school does not correspond with the course on your Jamb profile, I advise you visit any Jamb CBT center or Jamb office to rectify the issue. You can then proceed to print you Jamb admission letter after the issue has been resolved.
Admission has been revoked by JAMB
This is a common issue with Jamb candidates. If you come across this issue with your Jamb admission, you will need to apply for Jamb regularization.
Is JAMB 2021/2022 admission list out?
You can check your CAPS dashboard at any time to see if you’ve been accepted or not.
In the past, JAMB would release an admission list, which candidates could check to see if their name was on it.
You no longer need to be bothered; simply log onto the JAMB Portal and access your CAPS dashboard.
How many times can you print the JAMB admission letter?
I have printed my admission letter twice, is there any restriction to how many times I can print it?” someone recently asked me on WhatsApp.
the answer is, It has no limit. As long as you’ve paid for it, you can print as many times as you like.
You may even save the admission letter as a pdf file to your phone or computer and print it out whenever you want.
Can I print my JAMB admission letter anytime?
Your Jamb admission latter has no deadline or closing date, so you can print it whenever you want. Ensure you select the exact year you wrote your Jamb examination and enter your correct Jamb registration number.