JAMB Form 2021/2022 Is Out – See How To Buy JAMB Form
Is the jamb registration form for 2021/2022 available? The JAMB registration form is now available for all JAMB candidates who want to sit for the upcoming JAMB 2021/2022 examination.
The JAMB form for the academic year 2021/2022 is now available. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board’s management made the announcement. The general public is notified by this notice that they can now proceed and register for the JAMB 2021 examination because the form is now available for purchase.
Is the JAMB application form now available?
The JAMB form is now available, and registration has begun at all JAMB-accredited centers.
Note: JAMB registration has officially begun (resumed) after being halted owing to NIN verification.
When Will the JAMB Form Be Available?
8th of April, 2021
The JAMB 2021 form was released on
April 8th, 2021, and registration has already begun.
Registration is required for candidates to sit for the 2021 JAMB examination. In order to register, the candidate must purchase a JAMB form from a bank or any JAMB-approved center.
Before purchasing a JAMB 2021/2022 registration form, you must first determine whether the form is available and has been authorized for sale by management. So, let’s go over the key JAMB release questions one by one.
Is a National Identification Number (NIN) required for JAMB registration?
Yes. Before you can register for JAMB 2021, you must first obtain your National Identification Number. So, while you’re waiting for the JAMB form, go ahead and get your NIN if you haven’t already.
How Much Does the JAMB Form Cost?
The cost of the JAMB form for 2021 is N3, 500.
The JAMB registration fee is three thousand five hundred (N3, 500) Naira with an additional five hundred (N500) Naira for the JAMB novel.
What is the 2021 JAMB Novel?
Khadija Abubakar Jalli’s The Life Changer.
The novel “The Life Changer” by Khadija Abubakar Jalli will be used for the 2021 JAMB.
How to Purchase a JAMB Registration Form
- The registration fee is three thousand five hundred Naira (N3, 500). A fee of N500 is required to receive the reading text “Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullahi for UTME candidates and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A. H. Mohammed for DE candidates, as well as $20 for candidates from the eight overseas centers.
- A CD containing the JAMB eSyllabus, eBrochure, and other important documents is also provided for free.
- Candidates should be aware that the ePINS they acquire are attached to their particular profile and are not transferrable.
- Candidates are urged to maintain their security details, such as registration numbers, passwords/numbers of ATM cards, and credit card numbers, private and confidential.
Guidelines and Procedures for JAMB 2021 Registration
To register for JAMB successfully, you must be fully aware of the measures to follow and how to go about it.
To make things easier for you, we’ve detailed and described some of the items you should get in order prior to JAMB registration, during JAMB registration, and even after you’ve registered.
Procedures for JAMB Pre-Registration
Your Program of Study
You must know/have the course you wish to study at the university, polytechnic, or college of education before you can begin the registration procedure.
If you haven’t decided on a degree yet or are still undecided, check out the list of art courses offered in Nigerian tertiary institutions here and the list of science courses here to help you make a better decision.
When you’re finished with it, we’ll go on to the next stage.
Subject Combination for Your Course of Study in JAMB
After you have decided on the course you want to study at the university, polytechnic, or other institution of your choice, you will need to know the subject combination for that course because JAMB demands it during registration.
For example, if your choice of course is Mechanical Engineering; then your subject combinations are English, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
Now that we have completed the pre-registration steps, let’s move on to the actual JAMB registration procedures.
Procedures for JAMB Registration
Creating a JAMB Profile The first step in beginning your JAMB registration is to obtain a profile code. The JAMB profile code is used to create a profile on the JAMB portal and begin the registration process.
Using your smart phone or even a mobile, you may easily generate your JAMB profile code.
Obtaining a JAMB E-Pin
After you have successfully created your JAMB profile code, the following step is to purchase your E-pin.
The E-pin is a one-of-a-kind JAMB code that can be used to register JAMB candidates.
Candidates can purchase JAMB E-pins from JAMB Accredited Centers.
Recommendations for Post-JAMB Registration
The post-JAMB registration section mainly explains what you need to do to get a good JAMB score and pass your JAMB examination.
Syllabus for your Subject Combinations in JAMB
Remember the course and subject combinations for the course you chose during the pre-registration stage? It’s now time to learn more about it.
You will need to obtain the JAMB curriculum for those subjects so that you can begin studying for your JAMB exam.
General Information and Guidelines for JAMB 2021 (FREE COMPLAINT) TICKETING: For ALL JAMB-related concerns, candidates can open a support ticket at (support.jamb.gov.ng) using the email address they registered with the Board. The candidate then enters his or her name, phone number, and the nature of the issue, chooses a complaint region from a dropdown menu, and summarizes the nature of the complaint. He or she may also attach supporting documents (if any are available) before sending.
SELLING POINTS FOR JAMB ePIN The ePIN outlets are as follows:
- NIPOST and a total of eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, FCMB, FIDELITY, FIRSTBANK, JAIZ, Polaris, Stanbic IBTC, STERLING, UNION and UNITY)
- Paga, e-Transact, Pocket Moni, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash), and Xpress payment solutions are mobile money operators.
- Trust MFB, Zazzau MFB, Obeledun MFB, and Regent MFB are among the participating Micro Finance Banks.
- System Specs (Remita), InterSwitch (Quickteller), Upper-link, e-Transact, and United Payment Services are examples of online payment platforms (UPS)
- JAMB Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society is a cooperative society. Others include: one-of-a-kind ICT, Digital Partners Network POS (Citi-Serve) ATMs from the banks indicated in (1) above (InterSwitch)US
RESPONSIBILITIES OF PARTICIPATING BANKS/OUTLETS
- Obtain the Profile Code from the candidate’s phone.
- Collect money and send an ePIN to the candidate’s phone through SMS. (I’m not dictating or copying.)
- If necessary, facilitate POS payment.
- Provide Payment Proof
- If the CBT Centre requests it, collect Centre Service Fees.
- Candidates’ ePINs will be provided electronically rather than handwritten.
INFORMATION IN GENERAL
- Before purchasing the ePIN, all candidates must first register their profiles via text messages, as shown above.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- As is customary, centers are only permitted to charge a registration fee of seven hundred Naira (700). Any
- center that charges more than N700 should be reported to JAMB for appropriate punishment.
- All CBT centers have been instructed to choose any of the participating banks, MMOs, MFBs, and so on.
- These financial institutions will be present at the CBT centers to receive all payments. No one from the CBT center is permitted to conduct direct cash transactions with the candidates.
- Candidates should be aware that they must be present and have a live photograph taken, which will be embossed on their result slips and admission letters. No scanned or stapled passport photos are permitted.
- Candidates should be aware that regardless of their topic of study, they will be examined on a generic text: “Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullahi for UTME and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by H. Mohammed for Direct Entry Candidates.
Candidates/officials will not be permitted to enter the examination center with a wristwatch, phone, electronic device, or any pen/biro. Only ordinary pencils are permitted.