This is an in-depth guide to applying for Kwara State University, Ilorin, KWASU Transcript and Document Verification Online. For a successful application, interested applicants should follow the instructions below.
This is to inform all Kwara State University, Ilorin, KWASU graduates that they can now apply for transcript collection online. The following procedures can be used to apply to Kwara State University, Ilorin, obtain transcripts, and verify documents:
- ADSU Transcript
- ABU Transcript
- Unilorin Transcript
- Neco results checker
- Al-Hikmah University Transcript
- Uniabuja Transcript
How to Request a KWASU Transcript / Document Verification.
- Create your company’s profile by filling in your company’s details.
- Confirm your details on the confirmation page.
- Enter a student’s Matric no to verify.
- Select a document type.
- Proceed to generate a transaction ID to be used on Quickteller.
- After registering your profile and successful payment, you can then login to your profile.
Transcripts from KWASU and the Document Verification Process
- Visit the KWASU document verification portal page via the following link; https://www.etx-ng.com/kwarastateuni
- Click on the Apply for Transcript button,
- Fill the required information and Submit.
- All fields are required.
- It should be noted that courier services are subject to additional fees.
- Please contact the transcript office once your application has been processed.
- It has been submitted for further investigation into the courier options.
- The use of unapproved courier services for transcript processing is frowned upon by the university.
- The only courier service approved by the university administration is universal parcel service (ups), and payment is made online.
- It is automatic, along with your transcript fee. Any other courier service is used at the patron’s own risk.
- Payment for transcript processing is not permitted, and anyone who pays cash for transcript processing does so at his or her own risk.