NABTEB Registration 2022: This article will walk you through how to register for your 2022 NABTEB exams, how to check your NABTEB results online, and provide you with important registration information.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board – NABTEB – has announced the availability of scratch cards and pins for the May/June 2022 NBC/NTC Examinations for the 2022/2023 Session.
In Nigeria, NABTEB administers examinations for the award of certificates in crafts and technical education.
To register, candidates should go to an Accredited NABTEB Examinations Centre or NABTEB zonal offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu, and Benin City, the NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja, the Area Office in Lagos, and NABTEB state offices nationwide, or visit https://mayjune.nabteb.gov.ng/.
Registration is primarily for in-school candidates for examinations leading to the award of the National Business Certificate (NBC), National Technical Certificate (NTC), and General Education Certificate.
Candidates with sufficient credits are qualified for admission to institutions of higher learning both within and outside Nigeria, thanks to the inclusion of General Education subjects in the NABTEB examination structure.
Candidates who pass all of the required Trade subjects, Trade-related subjects, and General Education subjects are eligible to become Certified Craftsmen. NABTEB qualified Craftsmen with NBC/NTC have the option of being employed, self-employed, or labor employers.
Important NABTEB Registration Instructions
All candidates interested in applying to the National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) should keep the following in mind:
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and less than 30kb in size.
- Click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill in the PIN and serial number from the scratch card you purchased.
- Fill out the form and submit it.
- Make a note of your Candidate Number and keep it somewhere safe.
- Important Precautions to Take During Registration
- Use a card that has not previously been used for another candidate.
- In order for the result to be sent, do not enter an invalid e-mail address,
- as this will penalize you by deducting your card use.
How to View NABTEB Exam Results Online
Please follow the steps below to check your results.
note that you will need to buy a scratch card to see your results.
- Navigate to https://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/.
- Fill in your Candidate Identification Number.
- Choose the type of examination result you want to examine.
- Enter the last four (4) digits of your exam year.
- On your scratch card, enter the Card Serial Number.
- On your scratch card, enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Wait for the results to appear on the screen after clicking Submit.
If you want your results emailed to you, please do the following:
- Steps 1–5 are outlined above.
- Select the ‘Send Results to Email’ checkbox.
- Fill in a valid email address.
- Click the Submit button.
You can also check your results on your phone by following these steps:
Send your request to 32327 in the following format: NABTEB *ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear. As an example: NABTEB*01001110*123456789012*MJ*2019 to check for May/June results. NABTEB*01001110*123456789012*NJ*2019 to check for November/December results.
Please follow the format outlined above. There should be no white space in the message; simply type as described above. If everything is in order, your results will be sent to your mobile phone via SMS.
We value your input and look forward to hearing it. As a result, if you need us to provide you with more up-to-date information about NABTEB Registration 2021 at the right time, please leave your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What are your thoughts on this? We hope you found this article useful; if so, please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Google Plus.