This is a step-by-step instruction on how to apply for Niger Delta University transcript and Document Verification Online at Niger Delta University, Delta State. For a successful application, interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below.
This is to let all Niger Delta University, Delta State, Niger Delta University alumni know that they may now apply for their transcripts online. The processes stated below can be used to apply for Niger Delta University transcript Delta State, Niger Delta University transcript, and Document Verification:
Transcripts from Niger Delta University and the Document Verification Process
- Please go to the school portal to access the document verification site.
- Apply for a transcript by clicking the Apply for Transcript button,
- filling out the needed information, and submitting it.
How to Request Transcript/Document Verification from Niger Delta University.
- Fill in your company’s information to create a profile for your business.
- On the confirmation screen, double-check your information.
- Verify a student’s Matric number.
- Choose a document type from the drop-down menu.
- Proceed to create a transaction ID for use with Quickteller.
- You may access your profile after completing the registration process and making a successful payment.
How to Request a Transcript from Niger Delta University
A transcript is a record of your academic accomplishment throughout your time at a higher education institution.
Simply explained, it is the sum of all of your grades from the first semester of your first year through the second semester of your final year.
When applying for higher education, a transcript is required to determine your degree of renowned undergraduate achievement by the new university offering you entrance. It may also be used by employers to assess your academic achievement while you are still in school.
Simple processes are performed to obtain your transcript at Niger Delta University. The first step is to pay the transcript costs. The payments are made in following ways:
- Number of people in NDU – 5,000
- Nigerians living outside of NDU – 20,000
- 50,000 people living outside of Nigeria.
Fees are payable online at www.ndufees.com. Following payment, a receipt will be instantly available in the same web site. The e-receipt should be printed.
Next, write a straightforward application letter. The registrar must be addressed in the letter. However, the address to whom the letter is being sent must be included in the body of the letter. This address may be found on the application form for your other university’s program. This is sometimes referred to as the “label” form.
- If appropriate, the secretary’s position
- The school’s full name and address. i.e. Niger Delta University’s School of Postgraduate Studies, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
- If applicable, send an email to the office receiving the transcript.
- If appropriate, the phone number of the office receiving the transcript.
- If relevant, the name of the officer who will receive the transcript.
If some of the characters listed above are missing, the registrar’s office may return your letter since ill-addressed letters are occasionally returned. If you are unable to follow the aforementioned structure, make sure you are strictly adhering to the format outlined in the university’s application form.
The above indicates that the letter will have three addresses rather than the customary two. That is, the sender (you), the first recipient (the registrant), and the second receiver (the person who receives the message) (the new institution admitting you).
Then, for validation, take the processed receipt printed from www.ndufees.com to the bursary. Following confirmation, the bursary office will sign and stamp the application.
Because the registrar’s office will take the originals, you can make photocopies for yourself. Take the prepared letter to the registrar’s office, stapled on top of the receipt.
It will then be sent to the examinations and records office, where it will be checked to see if you have the records stated in the letter. Your transcript will be forwarded to your new school after it has been validated.
This procedure might take anywhere from one to two weeks.
There are no more fees necessary to finish the transaction.
More information about Delta State Transcript
Transcripts must be requested through the university’s website. DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY has hired Credentials Inc. to handle online transcript requests. To place a purchase, please click the Transcripts Plus icon below. If you have trouble ordering a transcript via the Internet, call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 for assistance.
The charge for obtaining a transcript is $11.00. Questions about the transcript can be sent to Kaci Farr at (662) 846-4017. The Registrar’s Office may be reached at (662) 846-4040 from 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Contact… for further information and proxy processing.
Michael O. Jules,
The Lead Researcher – Vocational Business Educator,
Admissions and UTME Nigeria,
Beside Gloryland Campus Main Gate,
By RCF (Redeem) Tent,
Amassoma, Bayelsa State
Or alternatively, call