Everything you need to know about the PLASU Transcript and Document Verification Guide is available on this page. Explore. This is a step-by-step guide to filing an application for PLASU Transcript and Document Verification Online at Plateau State University, Bokkos. Interested applicants should follow the processes mentioned below to submit a successful application.
This is to inform all Plateau State University, Bokkos, PLASU alumni that they can now request their transcripts via the internet. Plateau State University, Bokkos Transcripts, and Document Verification can all be applied for using the procedures outlined below:
PLASU’S TRANSCRIPTS AND DOCUMENT VERIFICATION PROCESS
- PLASU’s document verification site can be found at https://www.etx-ng.com/ PLASU’s document verification portal.
- By clicking the Apply for Transcript button, filling out the required information, and submitting it, you can request a transcript.
How to Obtain a PLASU Transcript or Verification of Documents
- Fill in the details about your firm to create a profile for it.
- Double-check your details on the confirmation screen.
- Verify the Matric number of a student.
- From the drop-down menu, select a document type.
- Create a transaction ID to use with Quickteller after that.
- After completing the registration process and making a payment, you will be able to view your profile.
Important Keys to Note When Applying for Plasu Transcript
- All fields are required.
- It’s worth noting that using a courier incurs additional costs.
- If you have any questions about the courier alternatives, please contact the transcript office once you have filed your application.
- The use of prohibited courier firms for transcript processing is frowned upon by the institution.
- Universal parcel service (ups) is the university’s sole approved courier service, and payment is made online.
- It is automated, along with your transcript price. Any other courier service is used at the patron’s own risk.
- Payment for transcript processing is not permitted, and anybody who pays cash for transcript processing does so at his or her own risk.