Rhema University, Obeama-Asa – Rivers State, RHEMAUNI Transcript and Document Verification Online is a thorough tutorial on how to apply for Rhema University, Obeama-Asa – Rivers State, RHEMAUNI Transcript and Document Verification Online. For a successful application, interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below.
This is to notify all Rhema University, Obeama-Asa – Rivers State, RHEMAUNI graduates that they may now request their transcripts online. The methods for applying for Rhema University, Obeama-Asa – Rivers State, RHEMAUNI Transcripts and Document Verification are as follows:
- uniosun transcript
- university of south Africa PhD scholarship
- aksu transcript
- abu transcript
- adsu transcript
Transcripts and Document Verification Process at RHEMAUNI
- Visithttps://www.etx-ng.com/RHEMAUNI to access the document verification portal page.
- Apply for a transcript by clicking the Apply for Transcript button,
- filling out the needed information, and submitting it.
How to Request a Transcript/Document Verification from RHEMAUNI.
- Fill in your company’s information to create a profile for your business.
- On the confirmation screen, double–check your information.
- Verify a student’s Matric number.
- Choose a document type from the drop-down menu.
- Proceed to create a transaction ID for use with Quickteller.
- You may access your profile after completing the registration process and making a successful payment.
Transcripts from the RBTC are available upon request.
Request a student copy or an official copy of your transcript using this form. Official copies cannot be mailed to the student and must be sent directly to the school or company. To expedite the procedure, please complete all areas. Transcripts are $5.00 for each year of attendance ($10 for a two-year graduate).
Please keep in mind that we will be unable to fulfill your request if you have any outstanding bills or fees.
Note: All transcript requests are processed within seven to ten business days unless there is a hold on the account that prevents processing the request.