This is a step-by-step instruction on how to apply for UDUSOK Transcript and Document Verification Online at Usumanu Danfodiyo University. For a successful application, interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below.
This is to let all Usumanu Danfodiyo University, UDUSOK alumni know that they may now apply for their transcript collecting online. The steps for applying to Usumanu Danfodiyo University, obtaining transcripts, and verifying documents are outlined below:
Transcripts from UDUSOK and the Document Verification Process
- Follow this URL to the UDUSOK document verification portal: https://www.etx-ng.com/udusok
- Apply for a transcript by clicking the Apply for Transcript button,
- filling out the needed information, and submitting it.
How to Request a UDUSOK Transcript or Document Verification
- Fill in your company’s information to create a profile for your business.
- On the confirmation screen, double-check your information.
- Verify a student’s Matric number.
- Choose a document type from the drop-down menu.
- Proceed to create a transaction ID for use with Quickteller.
- You may access your profile after completing the registration process and making a successful payment.
What are your thoughts on this? We hope you found this post helpful; if so, please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Google Plus.