Application Guide and Procedure for UNIABUJA Transcript and Document Verification
This letter is to inform all University of Abuja, Gwagwalada, UNIABUJA graduates that they can now apply for their transcript collection online. The procedures for applying to the University of Abuja, Gwagwalada, Transcripts, and Document Verification are as follows:
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Transcripts and Document Verification
Students frequently ask, how can I get my transcript from Uniabuja? Here is the complete steps on on how to get your transcript from the University of Abuja.
- Visit the UNIABUJA document verification portal page via the following link; https://exchange.etx.ng/uniabuja or click here
- Click on the Apply for Transcript button,
- Fill the required information and Submit.
Exchange.ETX.NG UNIABUJA Transcript Application Portal
ETX.NG is Nigeria’s most commonly used electronic transcript exchange and certificate verification service, allowing students and alumni, academic institutions, and companies to easily request, verify, and transfer digital credentials. The University of Abuja UNIABUJA uses this platform for their academic transcript processing.
How to Request a Transcript / Document Verification from UNIABUJA.
- Fill in your company’s information to create a profile for your business.
- On the confirmation page, double-check your information.
- Verify a student’s Matric number.
- Choose a document type from the drop-down menu.
- Proceed to create a transaction ID for use with Quickteller.
- You can access your profile after completing the registration process and making a successful payment.
Important Facts to Note Regarding Your Transcript Processing
- All fields are required.
- It is important to note that courier options incurs additional costs.
- If you have any questions about the courier alternatives, please contact the transcript office once you have filed your application.
- The use of prohibited courier firms for transcript processing is frowned upon by the university.
- Universal parcel service (ups) is the university’s only approved courier service, and payment is made online.
- It is automated, along with your transcript price. Any other courier service is used at the patron’s own risk.
- Payment for transcript processing is not permitted, and anyone who pays cash for transcript processing does so at his or her own risk.
What are your thoughts on this? We hope you found this article helpful; if so, please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google Plus.