Here is a step by step guide on how to apply for the UNILORIN Transcript. The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) administration has released the procedure for processing academic transcripts for all graduates of the institution.
Academic Transcript Processing at UNILORIN
This notice is to advise candidates requesting an Academic Transcript (Student/Official) to follow the instructions below:
- Payment of #5,500 per transcript (Fees are subject to change) to be made online through remita to the University of Ilorin. To make a payment, go here.
- Please fill out and submit the transcript application form by clicking here.
- Click here for more information on courier services.
- The following documents must be attached to the application form before it can be submitted
a. Payment Receipt produced by remita.
b. a photocopy of the applicant’s certificate.
c. Proof of payment to the courier agent.
5. An official academic transcript can be sent to an official address via courier/NIPOST or online to the indicated official E-mail address.
6. A student’s academic transcript can be picked up by hand or by an authorized person, or it can be emailed to a valid address.
7. The authorized person must present a letter of authorization and a photocopy of their means of identification at the time of pick-up.
- Within two (2) weeks of receiving your request, the University will most likely respond. If this is not possible, you will be kept updated on the situation.
- The University will not be held liable for any incorrect addresses provided.
- Requests for information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share this post using the buttons below if you think it will be useful to someone else.