A step-by-step method to applying for Uniport transcripts and documents procedure, if you’re thinking about applying for a uniport transcript, you are in the right and exact place, take a sit and relax, go through this article for this article is for you.
HOW TO OBTAIN AN ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
- The Applicant pays the Processing Fee in the form of a bank draft made payable to the University of Port Harcourt.
- Obtain a University Official Receipt by presenting the Bank Draft to the Treasury Office, Bursary Department.
- Applicant submits a written request for a transcript to the Examinations and Records Officer, noting the forwarding address and attaching a photocopy of the Success Letter/Certificate, a bank draft, and a duplicate copy of the University Official Receipt. The Application Letter format may be acquired for free from the Examinations and Records Office or via files/Application Format.pdf.
- At the Examinations and Records Office, the Applicant pays the appropriate courier charges in line with the Courier Company’s rate. At the Examinations and Records Office, the Applicant pays the appropriate courier charges in line with the Courier Company’s rate.
How To Make Payment for UNIPORT transcripts
We have finalized plans for Transcripts Applicants to make all payments online. The payment is to be made in the following manner:
- Processing of transcripts Students at the University of Port Harcourt pay a fee. Keep track of your finances (payable in any of the following banks: UBA PLC, Access Bank PLC, and Fidelity bank PLC)
- Fees for delivery and administration: ERO courier is the account name. Account Number for Transcript Delivery: 6060268566 Fidelity Investments is a bank.
How do I obtain my transcript online?
When you have completed the submission of both papers and payments, the University will dispatch your documents and notify you of their status online. Many universities will even assist you in applying for your transcripts online by just sending them one email with your papers and paying the application cost via NEFT.
- Uniben Transcript
- Unilorin Transcript
- Uniuyo Transcript
- Ambrose Alli University Transcript
- Unilag Transcript
- Al-Hikmah University Transcript
How do I obtain a transcript of my results?
Contact your school’s registrar to obtain an official copy of your transcript. Most of the time, you won’t even need to contact or visit the registrar’s office; the registrar’s office may offer an online form for receiving your transcript. The transcript charge is generally also payable online.
How do I log into Uniport portal?
How to login to your University of Port Harcourt Portal account
- To login to your University of Port Harcourt Student Portal account you will need username and Password.
- Go to.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your initial password.
- Click Sign in.
How do I go about requesting transcripts?
FIRST, contact your school’s Office of the Registrar by phone or email; this is the department in charge of archiving student transcript information. SECOND, inquire whether you must provide formal authorization for them to disclose your transcripts to you.
Can I get my transcript forwarded to me?
Official copies are frequently supplied immediately by your high school, either via snail mail or over e-mail. Your school may also provide you with an official copy of your transcript in a sealed envelope to mail to yourself. If they do, do not open this envelope since it will render the transcript unofficial.
The following are the rates for the various destinations:
Charges for Transcript Delivery (Naira)
|ZONE 23||ZONE 22||ZONE 21||ZONE 20|
- Zone 23: Port-Harcourt
- Zone 22: South Eastern States
- Zone 21: South Western State
- Zone 20: Abuja and the entire North
|ENGLAND(LONDON)||WEST AFRICA||UNITED KINGDOM||EUROPE||USA & NORTH AMERICA|
|REST OF AFRICA||UAE & FAR EUROPE||ASIA||LATIN AMERICA & REST OF THE WORLD|
|3||Student copy Transcript||1500|
|6||Verification of Document (local)- To whom it may concern- Confirmation/ verification- Success letter/ certificate||5000|
|7||Letter of proficiency in English Language|