This website contains all you need to know about the ZAMSU Transcript and Document Verification Guide. Explore. A step-by-step instruction on how to apply for Zamfara State University, as well as how to verify your transcript and documents online. For a successful application, interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below.
This is to inform all Zamfara State University (ZAMSU) graduates that they may now apply for their transcripts online. The processes for requesting Zamfara State University transcripts and document verification are outlined below.
Transcripts and Document Verification at ZAMSU
- Follow this link to the ZAMSU document verification portal: https://www.zamsu.edu.ng
- Apply for a transcript by clicking the Apply for Transcript button,
- filling out the needed information, and submitting it.
How to Apply for ZAMSU Transcript / Document Verification.
- Create your company’s profile by filling in your company’s details.
- Confirm your details on the confirmation page.
- Enter a student’s Matric no to verify.
- Select a document type.
- Proceed to generate a transaction ID to be used on Quickteller.
- After registering your profile and successful payment, you can then login to your profile.
- All fields are required.
- It’s worth noting that using a courier incurs additional costs.
- If you have any questions about the courier alternatives, please contact the transcript office once you have filed your application.
- The use of prohibited courier firms for transcript processing is frowned upon by the institution.
- Universal parcel service (ups) is the university’s sole approved courier service, and payment is made online.
- It is automated, along with your transcript price. Any other courier service is used at the patron’s own risk.
- Payment for transcript processing is not permitted, and anybody who pays cash for transcript processing does so at his or her own risk.